We have plans for everyone
and every budget
Effective February 28, 2022, the Government of Canada lifted its Level 3 global travel advisory to avoid all non-essential international travel due to COVID-19.
Given this change to the global travel advisory, please note the following important clarifications related to COVID-19, Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption benefits, and Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical expenses. .
Visitors to Canada
Canadians planning an upcoming trip
- Includes coverage for medical emergencies and invaluable assistance benefits for Canadian residents.
Medical + Cancellation Plan
- Includes emergency medical, trip cancellation & interruption, baggage benefits and more for comprehensive protection.
- Coverage in case your trip needs to be unexpectedly cancelled, interrupted or delayed.
Canadians taking two or more trips
Annual Medical Plan - 10 Day
- Select this plan to cover an unlimited amount of trips in the year, up to 10 days per trip.
Annual Medical Plan - 30 Day
- Select this plan to cover an unlimited amount of trips in the year, up to 30 days per trip.