You can easily directly from www.travelinsurance.ca or by phone at 1-844-310-1578. If you are a Canadian resident, you will be asked a few questions to better understand your needs, such as:
- Will you be going on one trip or more than two this year?
- What type of travel insurance will you need? (e.g. emergency medical, cancellation and interruption, or both)
- What is the start and end date of your trip?
- What is the date of birth and province of residence of each traveller?
If you are not a Canadian resident and plan to visit Canada, you will be asked to provide more information on the following:
- Start and end date of your trip
- Number of travellers and their date(s) of birth
If you believe that the policy price and benefits quoted meet your needs and you want to proceed further with the purchase, you will be asked to provide information such as:
- traveller(s') name(s);
- mailing address, telephone number, and email;
- credit card details for payment of your travel insurance policy.
After completing your purchase, you will receive your travel insurance package comprised of your policy of insurance, confirmation of coverage and policy wallet card.