Best Las Vegas attractions on and off the strip
Also worth checking out is the , where your senses will be fully activated while exploring the depths of space or embarking on a wild safari in Africa. This attraction employs cutting-edge technology such as 4K interactive projections, 360° audio, floor vibrations, and scent systems to provide a cinematic experience unlike any other. .
Free things to do in Las Vegas
Catch a show or concert
Other attractions worth checking out
- – Of the 14 exhibits devoted to dangerous aquatic predators, the aquarium is home to over 2,000 animals, including reptiles, exotic fish, and sharks. A fantastic attraction for families travelling with children.
- – This location will undoubtedly bring back memories for both baby boomers and millennials. It is regarded as one of the best arcades in America, with hundreds of pinball machines dating from 1950 to the present. You’ll have a lot of fun nights at this pinball parlour, just like so many others have over the last few decades.
- See Las Vegas from up high – There is no better way to see the Strip and the Las Vegas skyline than from the observatory deck of the (Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino) or (Strat Hotel and Casino). Along with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Valley, the Stratosphere Tower also features a sky jump, thrill rides 800-1000 feet above the city, a snack and drinking bar, as well as a restaurant.
- – This premiere racing venue has a deep catalogue of year-round events, including the NASCAR race in March. If watching the action is not enough, several options are available to put you behind the wheel for some adrenaline-filled action. Drive a NASCAR-style vehicle at The . has an entire fleet of exotic sports car, including Porsches, Ferraris, McLarens and Lamborghinis you can drive in a 1.9-km safe course. Or, if you are looking for more of an dirt track driving type of a thrill, feel the adrenaline rush when your Baja Off-Road truck gets airborne in one of the course’s 10-foot jumps.
- Ride in a Gondola – Many travellers crave a romantic outing along the canals of Venice. The in Vegas is about as close as most Canadians will come to the Venice Canal, without travelling to Italy. The entire architecture of the resort and the Grand Canal Shoppes bear striking resemblances to their European counterparts. Two types of gondola rides are available to visitors. Indoor canal rides provide views of the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian, while outdoor rides provide views of the hotel’s exterior.
Allianz Global Assistance does not endorse any company or tour operator mentioned or linked to in this article.
Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators Group of Companies, administered by Allianz Global Assistance, which is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc.