Nowadays, most individuals travel with their smartphones and other mobile devices. It’s a great way to stay connected with family and friends, share travel pics, track the weather, access news and current events, as well as manage boarding passes among other things you might need as a traveller.
But what if you encounter an emergency when you’re travelling outside of your province/territory of residence or Canada?
The TripWise app from Allianz Global Assistance has unique assistance features to help you navigate travel emergencies and more, so you can get back to making the most of your adventures as soon as possible.
- Flight Status Tracker: Track any flight within the next three days for delays or flight changes.
- Hospital Search: Use the GPS locator to find an accredited, local hospital at your travel destination.
- Rx and First Aid Terms: Use a handy medical dictionary with internationally recognized names of common prescription medications, or translate popular first aid terms into over 15 languages.
- Country Information: Access to real-time travel alerts and security information from the Government of Canada, as well as local emergency services numbers (911), for over 195 destinations.
- One Touch Calling for Emergency Assistance: Personalize TripWise with your 24/7 Emergency Assistance phone numbers for Allianz Global Assistance, which are located in your Confirmation of Coverage when you purchase travel insurance, allowing for one touch calling if you need to reach us for assistance or to open a claim while travelling.
Stay safe with TripWise from Allianz Global Assistance. Download the TripWise app on the Apple App Store or Google Play today!